Tecnofil is a prominent market player in the wire industry, specialized in the production of low and medium carbon steel wires as in the manufacture and supply of machines for the production of steel wire and wirebands.
This Italian company, is celebrating in 2014 its 20 years of activity. It will participate in Wire 2014, Hall 12 Booth 12E45, to present several solutions, including its automatic wire packing machine, designed to pack 20 bundles of 25 Kg or 10 bundles of 50 Kg in a 1m coil.
It guarantees a high productivity and a flawless packaging.
The line is composed by:
- Static vertical wire pay-off for rosetta coils
- No-jam system
- Wire head with adjustable speed for winding forming
- Integrated system for meters counting
- Automatic wire cutting system
- Collection spider (holding rack)
- Automatic strapping system with plastic strap
- Coils unloading system
- Position for manual strapping of the coils
- Unloading system of the coil for movement with elevator
- General switchboard with PLC and operator panel
Tecnofil is a proactive partner, with a reactive organization and total control of design and production. These features guarantee the efficiency and reliability of machines.
In addition, Tecnofil follows the Customer during the whole collaboration relationship, from the choice of the most suitable machinery until the technical assistance and after-sales services.