11H41 is the place to meet with Wire Technology! DEM is whom to visit! You are who we care for and serve!
Challenges in wire rolling technology are what make our professional life worth living; but what makes it truly meaningful is sharing experiences and new goals with you.
DEM welcomes you all to make you acquainted with our steps ahead that lead the way to your next business goals.
We will gladly introduce you…
- Contributing to a green world: copper and aluminium strips formed with DEM lines for use in power generation systems that use renewable sources.
- Our promise: not even one micron left behind! Concepts for profile forming at near-zero tolerance, yet rolled fast. Precision Rolling Stand on show at the booth.
- Perfect coiling makes spools and free-coils faster to pay-off and aesthetically more appealing: we coil perfect thin and thick, round and shaped, soft and hard, ferrous and non. The Perfect Coiler on show at the booth.
- Some like it hot! Cold rolling meets heat in DEM lines for softer profiles.
- When the bars go marching on! Reinforcing steel in bars as fast as in coils - now true!
- Metallurgy sensitive to microcassettes: save money by changing your drawing process to a rolling one. Units on show at the booth.
- DEM cassettes for reinforcing steel are the best in their class. We’ll tell you why. Bull Block on show at the booth.
See you in Düsseldorf at 11H41!