Innovative motion systems based on linear motor technology, direct driven rotary axes snf a sophisticated control electronics allow cutting a 8 mm long coronary stent within less than one minute's time.
Different beam sources - e.g. StarFiber, StarFemto or other laser beam sources can be integrated which can create cut widths smaller than 15 microns. Our application lab features systems equipped with all laser technologies where our customers in close co-operation with our experts carry out tests and and compare different methods.
Features at a glance
- All-in-one system
- Quickest and most precise stent laser cutting machine on the market
- Different beam sources can be integrated (rod, fiber or femtosecond laser)
- Solid granite body
- Process control with high quality stereomicroscope, optional camera
- Space saving loading with the tubing
- Only one step from the draft to the cutting program via the easy CAD/CAM software „CAGILA“
- The StarCut Tube 2+2 is available for non axial or flat cutting
Source: ROFIN-BAASEL Lasertech GmbH & Co. KG