Axiomtek, one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of innovative, good performance and reliable PC-based industrial computer products is pleased to introduce the NA342R, its latest high-performance 1U rackmount network appliance platform designed to support the newest system-on-a-chip 22nm Intel® Celeron® J1900 quad-core processor (codename: Bay Trail).
The x86-based network appliance NA342R supports 6 Gigabit Ethernet ports and aims to provide customers a powerful and cost effective network appliance for VPN, content filtering, UTM, network security gateway, and firewall solutions.
- Intel® Celeron® J1900 processor SoC up to 2.42 GHz (codename: Bay Trail)
- One DDR3L-1600 SO-DIMM socket supports up to 8 GB un-buffered/non-ECC memory
- Supports six 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports (Intel® Ethernet controller i211)
- Supports BIOS redirected to COM port
- Supports two 2.5" SATA HDD and one CompactFlash type-II
- Supports one USB 3.0 port on the front side
- Suitable for VPN, network bandwidth controller, firewall application
Source: AXIOMTEK Deutschland GmbH